- Station 56 – 806 S Garfield Ave. Fresno, CA 93706
- Station 56 is currently housing Engine 56 and Reserve Engine 256.
- This District station is staffed with 3 firefighters 24 hours a day.
- First Constructed in the 1950’s to protect the community of Rolinda CA. The current fire station was constructed in 1988.
- This station is located on the southwest corner of Kearney Park.
- This station is the front-line defense for the Kearney Mansion built in 1903.
Meet your elected officials representing the Kerman Area: