Fireworks Sales & Permits 2022
We have updated our policies, procedures, and added an online form for Fireworks Booth Permits. These updates to our website are intended to help non-profit organizations navigate the District's permit process.
- Applications must be SUBMITTED before February 16, 2022, by 3:30pm.
- Supplemental Documentation Required by May 4, 2022, by 3:30pm.
- Fee Payment Required by May 11, 2022. (As well as any corrected supplemental documents)
North Central Fireworks Stand Application
NOTE: Failure to provide true and correct information may result in denial of the application.
Supplemental Documentation Requirements
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE FIRST WEDNESDAY IN MAY:
- Fireworks Stand Location and Storage of “Safe and Sane” Fireworks (Appendix “A”);
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement (Appendix “C”);
- Property Owner’s Permission to erect a fireworks stand (Appendix “E”);
- Proof of insurance Appendix "B" (as specified in NCFPD/Kerman SOP for requirements);
- Site plan (to include the storage container and all dimensions if storing on site);
- State Fire Marshal’s License Application;
- Temporary Seller’s Permit;
- Remit to NCFPD a check or money order for $ $626.00 (Make check payable to NCFPD);
- City of Kerman Fireworks Applacation
- Remit to NCFPD a check or money order for $40.00 (if fireworks stand is located in the City of Kerman) Make check payable to the City of Kerman.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENT (CLICK HERE)
Other Helpful Documents
FIREWORKS STAND INITIAL INSPECTION List
NCFD - Fireworks Stands Application (DFP-060).pdfCity of Kerman- Fireworks Stand Application.pdf