Chief Kutka is currently assigned as a administrative battalion chief, which oversees Fire Prevention and Support Service for the fire district. He is also a United States Air Force veteran and has over 20 years of fire service experience, serving in both federal and local government. Chief Kutka earned a Bachelors degree and is in his last year of the National Fire Academy (NFA) Executive Fire Officer Program (EFOP).
Chief Kutka holds the California State Fire Marsha Chief Officer certification, hazardous materials technician and Incident Commander, and is a qualified Strike Team Leader. Chief Kutka has general oversight and management of the District's facilities, communications systems, information technologies, as well as, background investigations, resource management and staffing platforms, District health and safety programs, and ISO sustainment.
- California Incident Command Certification System (CICCS) Coordinator
- Information and Technology (ERS and CrewSense)
- FD Safety and Health Program
o Health and Fitness Committee
o Safety Committee
- District ISO Rating
- Communications/Communications Committee
- Intern Program Oversight
- ISA Management and Reporting
- Background Investigations
- EMS CEU Coordinator
- Wildland Advisory Committee
- Wildland Equipment
- Office of Emergency Services (Fire-OES) Liaison