New Business / Other Inspection Request
Process An Other Inspection Request Form (Special Hazard, Special Event, Care Facility) must be completed and submitted to the North Central Fire Protection District in order to obtain a Fire Clearance. The following steps explain the process.
- Fill out the New Business / Other Inspection Request form (DFP-024). The application must be filled out in full. If any information is not provided the application will be rejected until complete.
- Once completed you can submit online below, or download, complete and email the DFP-024 to Fire.Prevention@NorthCentralFire.org or hand deliver the inspection request to the District Administration office located at 15850 W. Kearney Blvd. Kerman CA 93630. Office hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Once the New Business / Other Inspection Request form (DFP-024) request is received, an invoice will than be emailed back to the applacant, When inspection fees are recieved, the applicant will be contacted via email to schedule an inspection date and time. The AM block is 8:00am - 12:00pm. The PM block is 1:00- 4:00pm. The applicant must be present for the inspection. This allows for the uniterrupted flow of information between the Fie Inspector and applicant. (Payment options are CASH (exact amount only), CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. Please make checks payable to North Central Fire District. CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Payment can be mailed to: North Central Fire Protection District Attn: Fire Prevention –Other Inspections 15850 W. Kearney Blvd Kerman CA 93630)
- Once the inspection is complete the Fire Inspector will sign the bottom of the form indicating your business space has been reviewed & approved by the Fire District.
- Questions or status of your request for inspection can be communicated via email at Fire.Prevention@NorthCentralFire.org
Once submitted you can email Fire.Prevention@NorthCentralFire.org with questions or status.